Friday, July 2, 2010

#1: Randy Sneep*

* Ranking refers to the list: 'My Favorite People That Have a Birthday on July 2nd', not the prestigious Man Crush list

Best Known For:  Frugal Spending

I know.

You're all waiting with bated breath to see who made the illustrious Top 10.  And I can't blame you.  It's easily one of the most exciting reveals in the history of this blog.  But today is not the day that we crack that seal.  Why?  Because that would steal the thunder from a much more important event.

The Anniversary of the Birth of Sneep.

And, while I understand the irony of the fact that he'd probably enjoy nothing more than to read a fresh Man Crush entry on his birthday, I think we can all agree that in the end he'd much rather have an epic shout out and mild ego boost instead.

So here you go Sneep.  Happy Birthday.

Proof of Awesomeness:

4 comments:

  1. The greatest birthday gift one could ever receive. My heat is warm. I can't believe I was on a technology cleanse while this was posted, I've learned never to be with out technology again. So is this what film critics have declared my most important moment in Short Way? A poor British accent and sexy legs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was that or 'Bird on a post'. I think I made the right choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Ranking refers to the list: 'My Favorite People That Have a Birthday on July 2nd'

    You like me more than Lindsay Lohan! YES!

    ReplyDelete