Friday, May 13, 2011

Top 10 Favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movies


Several times during my favourite car lists I poked fun at the Eighties.  Any chance I got, I was quick to point out how terrible an era that it was for cars.  And music.  And fashion.  And culture.

The same cannot be said for movies.  The eighties was a great time for cinema.  And at it's forefront was a difficult-to-understand, impossibly-muscled, charming and quick-witted action god.  And although I was too young at the time to actually see his movies during the decade in which they were released, I spent many an hour making up for lost time by watching and re-watching them all during the nineties.  Plus everything new that was released in the multiplex during that time as well (yes, even Junior...)

And although he's fallen too far from his once-lofty peak to be considered a current Man Crush, he would undoubtedly be in my Man Crush Hall of Fame.  The Pantheon, if you will.  And it is with that in mind that I present to you my ten favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment